Friday, June 24, 2011

Logo Design

1. Discuss what you thought about creating your logo.
I had fun creating my logo, I like to doodle so that helped me. I like shading and working with colors too and I had a great time making this and I think my final logo reflects that.

2. Describe the process: creative thinking skills and ideas you used in the logo creation.
I made a list of everything that I liked and characteristics about me, and then just let my mind flow onto the paper. I tried to use a color scheme that describes me.

3. What was the most important discovery you made in the creation of your logo?
That logo making is not easy! It requires a lot of thinking and planning.

4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos, powerpoint, and reading material for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
I learned all the work that goes into logo making, and that it is not as easy as it looks. My logo is surely not professional, so I can't imagine how long the process for making a professional logo would be. I just had fun and made something to show my playful side.


No comments:

Post a Comment